If you are interested in joining the American Circuits Team, please call 704-376-2800 and ask for Tony. You can also email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Position: Electronics Solderer
American Circuits Inc. is a contract manufacturer located in Charlotte, NC. Since 1990 we have been providing electronic manufacturing services (EMS) and Printed Circuit Boards (PCB’s) and assemblies to multiple industries. Our growing company offers a challenging and rewarding environment with excellent opportunities for career growth and stability. Our employees average 10 years with the company.
Electronics Solderer is an integral part of a team tasked with timely production of quality electronic assemblies. Responsibilities include soldering, preparation, installation, inspection, testing, repair, and any other tasks required in the manufacturing process.
- 2 years of soldering experience required.
- Must have excellent hand soldering skills with through hole and surface mount components including fine pitch and 0402/0201 component sizes.
- Must be able to perform visual inspection of solder joints per IPC-A-610, J-STD-001 workmanship requirements – past or present IPC certification is a plus.
- Has ability to work in a fast-paced environment with speed, accuracy, and attention to detail.
- Has a conscientious and cooperative team player attitude.
- Has ability to read Bills of Materials and follow manufacturing instructions.
- This is a full-time position, Monday through Friday, 7:30am to 4pm. Overtime may be required including starting early, staying late, and or working Saturdays.
- Must be a US Citizen or a Lawful Permanent Resident.
Compensation varies with skill level and experience.
We offer competitive benefits.
This is a full-time, permanent position.