If you are interested in joining the American Circuits Team, please call 704-376-2800 and ask for Tony. You can also email your resume to email@example.com
Position: General Manager or Director of Operations
American Circuits, Inc. (ACI) is seeking an experienced operations leader to be the General Manager of our Charlotte, NC manufacturing plant. This key individual will oversee all operations and report directly to the CEO. This role requires proven ability to lead, coach, and drive team performance.
In addition to leading all operations, the General Manager will also be heavily involved in
allocating budget resources, coordinating departments, managing operational costs,
ensuring good customer service, improving processes, monitoring the supply chain,
hiring and training employees, and identifying new potential business opportunities.
Key Objectives (expected to be achieved within the first year):
- Quickly learn all business and operational requirements to manage the facility as the top leader
- Develop both strategic and tactical business plans to promote strong revenue growth
- Evaluate, develop, and direct sales
- Ensure operational capacity and expand plant capability to accommodate projected growth
- Collaborate with CEO and management team to establish performance initiatives and metrics
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Plan, organize, direct, and run optimum day-to-day operations to achieve manufacturing targets and exceed client expectations
- Supervise the operations of manufacturing and support personnel to ensure a manufacturing process is within budget and time schedule
- Oversee development of production and support employees to ensure a competent workforce
- Develop and implement programs to increase efficiency and cost control
- Monitor production team to ensure operations are in compliance with safety standards
- Define objectives for team members that are in alignment with ACI goals
- Ensure collaborative engagement between all teams and departments
- Build and maintain strong relationships with strategic customers and key vendors
- Oversee plant maintenance and equipment, ensuring facilities meets the needs of the business
- All other tasks required for ACI’s continued growth and success
Skills and Experience
- 7+ years working in the electronic manufacturing industry
- In-depth understanding of electronics production processes
- Previous management or leadership experience including leading or working effectively with a cross functional group
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Accountability coupled with a strong desire to develop and implement effective business strategies and programs
- Strong technical aptitude and ability to train and mentor others
Position: Electronics Solderer
American Circuits Inc. is a contract manufacturer located in Charlotte, NC. Since 1990 we have been providing electronic manufacturing services (EMS) and Printed Circuit Boards (PCB’s) and assemblies to multiple industries. Our growing company offers a challenging and rewarding environment with excellent opportunities for career growth and stability. Our employees average 10 years with the company.
Electronics Solderer is an integral part of a team tasked with timely production of quality electronic assemblies. Responsibilities include soldering, preparation, installation, inspection, testing, repair, and any other tasks required in the manufacturing process.
- 2 years of soldering experience required.
- Must have excellent hand soldering skills with through hole and surface mount components including fine pitch and 0402/0201 component sizes.
- Must be able to perform visual inspection of solder joints per IPC-A-610, J-STD-001 workmanship requirements – past or present IPC certification is a plus.
- Has ability to work in a fast-paced environment with speed, accuracy, and attention to detail.
- Has a conscientious and cooperative team player attitude.
- Has ability to read Bills of Materials and follow manufacturing instructions.
- This is a full-time position, Monday through Friday, 7:30am to 4pm. Overtime may be required including starting early, staying late, and or working Saturdays.
- Must be a US Citizen or a Lawful Permanent Resident.
Compensation varies with skill level and experience.
We offer competitive benefits.
This is a full-time, permanent position.